With the cloud of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, many of us may be feeling a little (or a lot) overwhelmed. We have been thrown into a homeschool environment for which we were not prepared. We are isolated from other people. Many of us are facing economic threats. Significant events and vacations have been canceled or postponed indefinitely. And, on top of all of that, we are dealing with feelings of anxiety, grief, or disappointment while trying to help our kids work through their emotions.
Today, my guest, Ceri Payne, is teaching some skills and mindsets to help each of us stay grounded and productive amidst the growing tide of uncertainty and chaos. She is wise and experienced, and her words are reassuring and hopeful. She is a heaven-sent guest at this time.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to institute structure for things like school while allowing kids downtime
- How to create a flexible schedule to keep you and your family on track
- How to stay sane when your normal routine has been disrupted in a big way
- How to reassure your worried or anxious children when you are also feeling overwhelmed or anxious
- How to stay grounded amidst a crisis
READY TO LISTEN?
Connect with Ceri:
TO HELP THE PODCAST:
If you are enjoying the podcast, please consider subscribing or reviewing it on iTunes or wherever you listen to your podcasts. Those reviews help others to find us. And, as always, feel free to share it with your friends. Word of mouth is the best marketing tool.