Are you in need of a little inspiration to help you scale back the holidays so that you can truly enjoy them? Amidst the craziness of December, I am already feeling a little stressed and over extended, and the month is just beginning. If you feel the same way, take a few minutes to read these great posts that will hopefully help you in your quest for a manageable and joyful December.
- The Show Must Go on…But at What Cost? by Brene Brown
- The Top of Your Holiday To-Do List: Breathe, by Tsh from The Art of Simple, and while you are there, check out her 2014 Simple Holiday Gift Guide
- 35 Gifts that Your Children Will Never Forget, by Joshua Becker from Becoming Minamilist
- Beyond the Tension: Having Christmas with Joy, by Rachel from Small Notebook
- Embracing an Imperfect Holiday, by Paula at Beauty Through Imperfection