It has been one year since we launched the podcast. It has been a year of learning and growth and evolution. In that time, we have recorded 50 episodes and met some awesome people. Today, we are sharing some of our favorite clips from a year’s worth of episodes. These short snippets will make you laugh, make you think, and help you to be better parents. We hope you enjoy them!
- Clip one: Episode 2 – Courageous Parenting
- Clip two: Episode 30 – Raising Indistractable Kids with Nir Eyal (my personal favorite!)
- Clip three: Episode 10 – What Teens Wish Their Parents Understood, with Elise Sheppard
- Clip four: Episode 31 – God’s Parenting Blueprint
- Clip five: Episode 5 – Help! My Kids Won’t Listen (The most downloaded episode of the year!)
Also…we are doing a GIVEAWAY to celebrate our birthday! We will be giving away two boxes of goodies to two lucky winners:
The first box contains:
- The book, How to Raise an Adult, by Julie Lythcott-Haimes
- The game Cover Your Assets
- The game Telestrations
The second box contains:
- The book, The Parenting Breakthrough, by Merrilee Boyack
- The game Codenames
- Family Table Topics: Questions to Start Great Conversations
To be entered into a drawing to receive one of these boxes of family fun, leave us a 5-star review on iTunes. Then send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com OR send it as a DM on Instagram. If you have already left a review at some point during the year, that totally counts! Send me a screenshot of your review, and I will put your name in the drawing.
The deadline to enter is Monday, March 30, 2020. Winners will be announced on next week’s episode of the podcast (March 31) and on Instagram. Let the fun begin!!
READY TO LISTEN?
Follow along on Instagram
Follow along on Facebook